Christie's London Live Auction Is Coming Up December 12th
Though Christie's now ended Winter Auction already provided some of the most amazing bags holiday dreams are made of, there is still an opportunity to find that perfect gift for yourself or someone you love with Christie's London Live Auction which will take place on December 12th.
As if the online auction wasn't filled with countless rarities, the 12th of December Christie's Handbags & Accessories Live Auction features an additional 225 collectible pieces. Though many assume there are only bags in the six figure range , there are also plenty of bags that you can get for closer to the £1,000 mark too. With 225 pieces, there is something for everyone at a variety of price points.
From leather to special order Hermès bags with diamonds to exotic Chanel bags (which now is a great time to snag exotic Chanel) to Louis Vuitton trunks from 1892 to today, this sale is vast in number of items to the importance of the iconic models from Handbag History included.
LIMITED EDITION BLACK...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Tuesday Shoesday: An Ode to the Sneaker Trend
- Every Purse Lover Needs a Purse Friend
- Why White Bags are Perfect for Winter
- Bottega Veneta Mixes Things Up With Its Pre-Fall 2019 Bags
- Of Beverly Hills, BFA Afterparties & Promo Tours
- PurseBlog Asks: Do You Baby Your Bags?
- 12 Perfectly Pretty Bags That Will Steal the Show at All Your Holiday Parties
- Dior's Pre-Fall 2019 Bags Rely Heavily on Its Iconic Logo Detailing
- Celebs Hit Afterparties and Surprise Screenings with Bags from Fendi and Prada
- A Look Into The Magical World Of Louis Vuitton Exotics
- Closet Confessionals 20: The Army Wife to a First Sergeant Who Treats Her with Chanel
- Holy Grail Bags
- The Ultimate Holiday Gift for the Louis Vuitton Lover in Your Life
- Celebs Step Out with Fendi, Saint Laurent and Bulgari
- Chloé's Pre-Fall 2019 Bags Capitalize on Successful Elements of Past Bags
- Scouring the Internet for the Best Men's Bags
- Pantone Releases Its 2019 Color of the Year
- Dear Millie: Month 24
- This Week, Celebs Do Their Holiday Shopping with Bags from Gucci and Dior
- Givenchy Just Released a Brand New Bag for Pre-Fall 2019
The headlines of Very International People
Hellessy Is Seeking Fall '19 Sales Interns In New York, NY
Founded in 2012 by Sylvie Millstein, Hellessy is a womenswear brand that redefines sexy American sportswear through a French viewpoint. Functional yet elevated, the...
Prepare to See This Ouai x Summer Fridays Masking Set All Over Instagram
When Instagrammers speak, brands create wonderful masterpieces like this much-desired collaboration that will make your skin and hair flourish. Two social-forward brands, Jen...
Skin-Care Trends in 2019 May Mark the End of 10-Step Routines
We find it hard to imagine nixing any products from our daily regimen, but if 2019 skin-care trends are any indication, we'll be seeing just that in the coming...
21 Buttons Is Seeking A US Influencer Marketing Assistant Intern In New York, NY
21 Buttons is changing the fashion game - through technology and talent. It has become the leading fashion social network in Europe where more than 7.5 million users come to...
Exposure America Is Hiring A Showroom Coordinator In New York, NY
Company: Exposure AmericaTitle: Showroom CoordinatorHours: M - F, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Description: Exposure America is looking for a highly motivated showroom coordinator who...
Make Room for These New Drugstore Beauty Products in Your 2019 Routine
With just weeks until the New Year, it seems as if December just flies by. Our calendars are booked, we've hit the mall more in the last month than we have all year long, and...
Nine million Brits will be spending Christmas on holiday with the US the...
Over a quarter of Brits spending Christmas abroad will be visiting family while one in six are planning to spend Christmas Day relaxing by a pool or lapping up the sun on an...
Investigation underway after engines on Virgin Australia flight 'burn out'...
An Australian Transport Safety Bureau investigation is underway to find out why two engines on a Virgin Australia aircraft 'flamed out' in heavy rain during descent to Canberra.
What Will Be the Next Wave of Merch Trends in 2019?
It's been a long 12 months, and before we kick 2018 to the curb, we're looking back at all of the most memorable, game-changing fashion and beauty things that went down. Follow...
ELR MEDIA GROUP IS SEEKING SPRING '19 PR / SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNS IN NEW YORK...
ELR Media Group is a bi-coastal fashion-focused Creative Agency known for Product Placement, Creative & Branding Services, Event Production, Social Media & VIP Relations. We...