Check Our More 65 New Chanel Wallets, WOCs and Accessories from Metiers d'Art 2018, Including Pics and Prices
When you get bitten by the luxury leather bug, it usually doesn't stop with bags. Some people delve into shoes, but in general, the obsession extends to a more obvious spot first: wallets, card cases, and other small leather goods. Because Chanel makes a wide selection of accessories, on top of its bags, we always check in on the brand's lookbook every season to see what's new, and today, we have Chanel Metiers d'Art 2018 to share with you. (If you missed the collection's bags, we have those too! )
Metiers d'Art collections, which take the place of pre-fall for the brand, serve as a display for the details of Chanel's craft. That's why these collections often feature a lot of special details, exotic leathers and small touches here and there, which extend to small leather goods and makes for some truly special pieces. Check them all out below; this collection is themed around Hamburg, which is designer Karl Lagerfeld's hometown.
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Celebs Craft Luxe Looks for Fashion Week with Birkins, Dior and Gabriela Hearst
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of February 15
- Love It or Leave It: Louis Vuitton Earbuds
- Burberry Releases Its First-Ever BSeries Handbag Drop
- Big Bags Are My Favorite Bags
- Outfit Yourself This Valentine's Day With Bags From Your Favorite Designers
- NYFW Attendees Flash Trendy Styles from Shrimps, Mansur Gavriel and Loewe
- The Internet Knows My Deepest Handbag Desires
- I Am Afraid to Sell My Bags
- Meet the New Handbag Brand That Took NYFW By Storm
- I'm Loving Loewe Bags Lately
- PurseBlog Asks: What Do You Wish Designers Knew About What You Want in a Bag?
- Mansur Gavriel's Spring 2019 Bags Are Simple But Stunning
- Celebs Step Out with Balenciaga and Bulgari
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of February 9
- Models Carry Gucci, Hermès and Chanel During NYFW Prep
- CC 26: The 26 Year Old with a Very Pragmatic Approach to Handbag Shopping
- Gucci Reigns Supreme As the World's Top Luxury Brand
- Stylish Going-Out Mini Bags
- I Switched My Bag Every Day for One Week
The headlines of Very International People
Your photos: Canada weathers the snows of winter
The sun rises over the St. Lawrence river, casting an apricot glow on the church of Château-Richer, Quebec. It's been a long winter. Ottawa became the coldest capital in the...
Katy Perry engaged to Orlando Bloom: report
Social media posts suggest the singer and actor got engaged on Valentine's Day.
93 Online Sales to Shop While Recovering From New York Fashion Week
After a long New York Fashion Week, it's finally Friday, and we have even better news: The web is overflowing with discounts on everything from coats to skirts. So while you're...
What to do in Bangkok: 16-28 February 2019
Bangkok is forever a city filled with fun things to do and see and amazing places to go and be, and the remainder of this month of love will be no exception. Chinese New Year...
Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom engaged: Full bloom, posts singer on Instagram
Must Read: McDonald's Responds to Balenciaga's Fry-Carton-Inspired Shoe...
These are the stories making headlines in fashion on Friday. McDonald's responds to Balenciaga's fry-carton-inspired shoeFirst a New York souvenir company came after Balenciaga...
The Best Street Style Looks From New York Fashion Week Fall 2019
New York Fashion Week has officially come to an end! While the Fall 2019 shows are just getting started in London, we're taking the time to highlight our favorite street style...
The 'Umbrella Academy' Superheroes and Assassins Wear Vintage...
Warning: Spoilers for 'Umbrella Academy' below. In further superheroes of 2019 news, "Umbrella Academy," the live-action adaptation of the graphic novels written by My Chemical...
The Vanity Group Is Seeking Social Media + Content Creative Rockstars In New...
CALLING ALL SOCIAL MEDIA & CONTENT CREATIVE ROCKSTARS! WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR: The Vanity Group is looking for badass videographers, content creators, social media gurus, and...
Is A 10-Step Skin Care Routine Really Worth It? Derms Weigh In
After Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez shared her lengthy skin care regimen on Instagram, we wanted to know: Is it all worth it?