Chanel to Ban Use of Exotic Skins Moving Forward
While many have been hoping more design houses will follow suit of Gucci and stop using fur , it was never as widely verbalized by handbag lovers that they'd like to see exotics done away with, after all exotic skin bags are some of the most sought after and highly coveted among them. Many were taken by surprise on Monday when Chanel announced it would no longer use exotic skins.
Chanel made this announcement Monday, saying the problem for them lies with the sourcing of exotic skins not matching their ethical standards. Skins being done away with include crocodilian, lizard, snake, and galuchat and while these exotics don't make up a large part of overall Chanel sales, it still represents an ultimate holy grail realm for many Chanel lovers. In fact, back in 2009 Chanel opened a boutique between the Encore and Wynn hotel in Las Vegas entirely dedicated to exotic Chanel bags that Vlad and I went into a few years ago.
This will affect collections moving forward, but there are still exotic skin Chanel bags being...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- 12 Perfectly Pretty Bags That Will Steal the Show at All Your Holiday Parties
- Dior's Pre-Fall 2019 Bags Rely Heavily on Its Iconic Logo Detailing
- Celebs Hit Afterparties and Surprise Screenings with Bags from Fendi and Prada
- A Look Into The Magical World Of Louis Vuitton Exotics
- Closet Confessionals 20: The Army Wife to a First Sergeant Who Treats Her with Chanel
- Holy Grail Bags
- The Ultimate Holiday Gift for the Louis Vuitton Lover in Your Life
- Celebs Step Out with Fendi, Saint Laurent and Bulgari
- Chloé's Pre-Fall 2019 Bags Capitalize on Successful Elements of Past Bags
- Scouring the Internet for the Best Men's Bags
- Pantone Releases Its 2019 Color of the Year
- Dear Millie: Month 24
- This Week, Celebs Do Their Holiday Shopping with Bags from Gucci and Dior
- Givenchy Just Released a Brand New Bag for Pre-Fall 2019
- Christie's London Live Auction Is Coming Up December 12th
- A Close Look at the Linjer Crossbody Bag
- Get Your First Look at Chanel's Métiers d'Art 2019 Bags Straight From the Runway
- Celebs Do Promo Tours with Bags from Chanel, Mark Cross and Givenchy
- Closet Confessional 19: The 28-year-old Designer Who Collects Margiela Bags
The headlines of Very International People
How To Wear The Same Dress To All Your Holiday Parties
The holidays are hectic, that's a given. During all the hustle and bustle, there isn't always time to shop for brand-new outfits to wear to the holiday parties that have taken...
Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Reveal Their First Christmas Card
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have marked more than a few milestones since their fairy-tale nuptials on May 19, from announcing their first pregnancy to a wildly successful...
Prince William And Kate Middleton's Cozy Christmas Card Portrait
It's here! The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have just released their Christmas card for this year and it is so very cute. It features the whole family, including Prince...
Chris Pratt Made His Relationship with Katherine Schwarzenegger Instagram...
It's time: Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger are Instagram official. After eight months of dating, the 39-year-old actor confirmed his relationship with Schwarzenegger...
Max Mara Is Reissuing Nancy Pelosi's Viral, Brick-Red Coat
On Tuesday, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer had a meeting at the White House with President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike...
Virgin Galactic reaches the edge of SPACE for the first time in milestone test
The aerospace firm's SpaceShipTwo craft reached a boundary more than 50 miles above Earth on Thursday morning after blasting off on a critical flight test in the Mojave Desert.
Hair Trends for 2019 Are Updated Versions of Throwback Classics
Nostalgia undoubtedly reigned supreme in 2018 and according to the experts, hair trends in 2019 will also mark a continued love affair with the old classics. Fashion and beauty...
Carnival Cruise Line is set to build the first-ever roller coaster at SEA
The attraction, called Bolt: Ultimate Sea Coaster, is set to be built on Carnival Cruise Line's new Mardi Gras liner. It will be delivered in 2022 and will be based at Port...
Rafelige randjes rijp en teer craquelé
In de winter zorgt het lijnenspel van hagen en heesters voor spanning en kleur op Erf Klein Rassert in het Nederlandse Hoevelaken. Sneeuw en rijp geven uitgebloeide bloemen en...
Amitabh and Aamir serve food at Isha Ambani wedding. Watch unseen video