Chanel Launches Ski-Themed Coco Neige Collection, Complete with the Ski Bunny Bags of Your Dreams
There's nothing quit like the launch of an extremely high-end fashion collection expressly intended to be taken on ski trips to remind you that being rich is indeed very different than being regular, and today, Chanel is here to provide exactly that. The French powerhouse recently launched Coco Neige , and if you're currently planning the type of mountain getaway for which you will need an entirely new aprés ski wardrobe, well, here you go.
The collection, fronted by Australian actress Margot Robbie , includes a mixture of Chanel signatures with pieces that have a decidedly more athletic look. When this collection was first announced, I figured it probably wouldn't include handbags-after all, I've never seen anyone carry a bag while doing a winter sport. It's Chanel, though, so I should have known better.
If you've been imagining “Chanel ski-themed handbags” in your head for the past two paragraphs, then you already know...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- This Itty Bitty Jacquemus Bag is Trying to Personally Give Me a Nervous Breakdown
- Closet Confessionals XIII: The 37-Year-Old Who's Cleaned Up Her Destructive Shopping Habits
- This Week, Celebs Promote New Memoirs and Movies with Bags from Gucci, Alaïa, Prada and More
- Chanel's Fall 2018 Bags are in Boutiques Now, and We Have Pics and Prices
- Introducing: Fendi Mania
- Dear Millie: Months 20, 21, and 22
- The Best Fall 2018 Bags Under $1,500 from 21 Premier Designer Brands
- Gabriela Hearst Has Found a Place for Her Bags on the Arms of a Very Particular Kind of Celebrity
- Louis Vuitton Updates Some of Its Fan-Favorite Bags with New, Colorful Braided Handles for Winter 2018
- Travel in Style With New Dior Monogram Accessories
- The 12 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of October 12
- The Celebs Favor Fendi Bags This Week
- Check Out the Best National Handbag Day 2018 Instagram Bag Pics!
- We Finally Have Bag Photos from Gucci's Spring 2019 Runway Show
- Closet Confessionals XII: This Bag Lover Appreciates Louis Vuitton Quality and Has a Bone to Pick with Chanel
- Why Handbags are So Important to Me
- The Best Celeb Bag Picks from the Veuve Clicquot Los Angeles Polo Classic 2018 Arrivals
- What Your Favorite Bag Brand Says About You
- Louis Vuitton Had the Most Star-Packed Guest List of the Spring 2019 Fashion Show Season
- The 17 Best Runway Bags of Paris Fashion Week Spring 2019
The headlines of Very International People
Maryam Nassir Zadeh Is Hiring An Operations and Logistics Manager In New...
An exciting opportunity for an Operations and Logistics Manager to join the Maryam Nassir Zadeh family. The Operations and Logistics manager is responsible for the daily...
The Women Behind Top K-Beauty Site Soko Glam Founder Launched Her Own Skin...
Charlotte Cho, esthetician, author and founder of K-beauty curator, Soko Glam , has launched a direct-to-consumer, skincare line called “Then I Met You.” We know what you're...
Meghan Markle Wore a Thing: Dion Lee Sailor Dress in Australia Edition
Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle's penchant for boatnecks is well-documented, perhaps never more blatantly than with the silk Givenchy gown worn to her and Duke of Sussex Prince...
Armarium Is Hiring An Operations Manager In New York, NY
Armarium is the first platform to introduce global luxury brands to the sharing economy. Armarium offers the best edit of high fashion to rent and the highest calibre of...
Meghan Markle Wore a Thing: Serena Williams Collection Blazer in Australia...
Ever since announcing her engagement to Prince Harry, the world's eyes have been fixed on Meghan Markle - and her style. We'll be following the Meghan Markle Effect™ with our...
Britain's best B&Bs named at prestigious eviivo award ceremony
MailOnline was a guest at the prestigious eviivo Awards last night, held at a glittering ceremony in London 's Mayfair, where gongs were handed out to the very best...
8 Gender-Neutral Fragrances That Smell So Good You Won't Want To Share
While the runways have been taking more of a co-ed approach in recent seasons, the fragrance industry has been there and done that with their impressive line-up of shareable...
Priyanka Chopra Paired Cargo Pants with Cowboy Boots-and Somehow, It Worked
Most of us laypeople head to the airport in our comfiest duds-tank tops, sweatshirts, leggings, sneakers and any other pajama-y clothing we can pass off as athleisure. Even...
5 On-Sale Items From Old Navy - That Look Expensive
Old Navy is having a big fall sale so, naturally, we hopped all over it and started scanning those pages to bring you the best items. Old Navy's current fall sale includes many...
The Newest Chocolate Treats In Canada To Devour This Halloween
Mass-market chocolate makers are releasing a host of new chocolate bars just in time for Halloween snacking. Here are some of the newest chocolates in Canada to munch on to...