Celebs Visit Craig's Or Attend VS Fittings with Bags from Fendi, Dior and MCM
Jennifer Lopez has returned to Miami, celebs are flocking back to Craig's, and everything seems to be in its rightful place in the universe. Of course, I'm writing this on Election Day Eve, so who knows how far out of alignment things will fly in two days' time. For now, at least, celebs are feeling safe and warm, holding tight to their green juices and favorite Fendi bags. Did they vote though? Are they even registered to vote, or do they just keep checking their Google alerts for news about themselves? We'll never know for sure. Per usual, let's distract ourselves from everything that's rotten in the world with some beautiful bags!Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Closet Confessionals 17: The Bag Lover Who Plans to Have No Debt Within the Next Year
- A Day With the Linjer Doctor's Bag
- Remembering the Marc Jacobs Stam
- Giant Bags Need to Come Back Into Style Immediately
- 10 Things I'm Wishing for This Holiday Season
- Celebs Step Out with Louis Vuitton, Gucci and Chanel
- Timothée Chalamet Carries Not Yet Released Louis Vuitton
- Selling From My Collection to Fund New Purchases
- Celebs Overwhelm Us with Little Black Mystery Bags
- A Closer Look at the Dior Book Tote
- Would You Carry a $1300 Leather Plastic Bag With Kittens On It?
- Purseonals: Saint Laurent Sac de Jour Nano
- The 12 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of November 9
- Celebs Largely Stick to Birkins and Saint Laurent
- Closet Confessionals 16: A Genetic Scientist Who Prefers Pre-Owned Over New
- These Two Italian Outlets Are Where Bag Lovers Dreams Come True
- An In-Depth Look at the MCM Berlin Tambourine Crossbody
- MCM Gets Festive With Its Brand New Holiday Campaign
- Tuesday Shoesday: I'm Obsessed With These $600 Boots But They Hurt My Feet!
The headlines of Very International People
This week's best stories: BMW reinvents its 8 Series, Cure's new menu and more
The best travel experiences to gift frequent flyers
It's been said to death, but some of the best things in life aren't actually material things. Instead, they are moments you spend with your loved ones or experiences that you...
Christmas Ornaments for Travelers | Gifts for Travel Lovers
It's that time of year where you're searching that perfect gift. Consider one of these whimsical ornaments for the travel lover in your life.
Must Read: Meet the Woman Behind Michelle Obama's Wardrobe, Dia&Co Raises...
These are the stories making headlines in fashion on Thursday. Meet the woman behind Michelle Obama's wardrobeStylist Meredith Koop is the woman who subtly defined the style of...
Fashion Editor Christian Stroble Is Seeking Interns To Start Immediately
NYC based Fashion Editor Christian Stroble is looking for interns to join his team ASAP. Our interns will have hands on experience and learn the ropes to what it takes to...
Get in the Holiday Spirit with These Spectacular New York City Department...
Fifth Ave. is a famously packed tourist trap lined with designer boutiques and department stores. It's also prime spot for people-watching and window shopping. But during the...
PR Consulting Is Hiring An Account Manager / Senior Account Manager of...
PR Consulting is a leading public relations agency specializing in fashion, beauty, hospitality and lifestyle. The Lifestyle & Events department is currently looking for an...
Hotel chain offers guests an 'Instagram sitter' who will keep their accounts...
Ibis hotels in Switzerland are offering the quirky service called 'Relax We Post' which will see an 'Instagram sitter' post photos and even reply comments on behalf of guests.
What Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh are wearing on their Sindhi wedding...
Brewdog to launch the world's first craft beer airlines in 2019