Celebs Visit Craig's Or Attend VS Fittings with Bags from Fendi, Dior and MCM
Jennifer Lopez has returned to Miami, celebs are flocking back to Craig's, and everything seems to be in its rightful place in the universe. Of course, I'm writing this on Election Day Eve, so who knows how far out of alignment things will fly in two days' time. For now, at least, celebs are feeling safe and warm, holding tight to their green juices and favorite Fendi bags. Did they vote though? Are they even registered to vote, or do they just keep checking their Google alerts for news about themselves? We'll never know for sure. Per usual, let's distract ourselves from everything that's rotten in the world with some beautiful bags!Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- The Fendi Baguette is Back for Spring 2019
- Celebs Flaunt Brand New Bags from Chloé and Valentino
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of January 18
- Celebrating 10 Years of Memories With My Louis Vuitton Speedy
- I Can't Stop Thinking About Buying a Polène Paris Bag
- Closet Confessional 24: The Young Lawyer Who Loves Hermès And Is Finally Able To Fund Her Own Collection
- In the Wake of Phoebe Philo's Departure, One ‘Old Céline' Fan Capitalizes on the Former Creative Director's Exit
- Celebs Make the Rounds with Fendi, Louis Vuitton and Gabriela Hearst
- Neon Green is Suddenly Everywhere
- The Real Purses of Jersey Shore
- Prepare to Say Bon Voyage With These Perfect Travel Companions
- PurseBlog Asks: Would You Ever Split Custody of a Bag With a Friend?
- Louis Vuitton's Pre-Fall 2019 Lookbook Features Brand New Bags Alongside an All-Star Cast
- Celebs Go Oscar Hunting with Bags from Celine and Coach
- What Fits: Linjer Doctor's Bag
- It's Birkins All Around This Week
- Introducing The Chloé C Bag
- The 12 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of January 11
- Bags That'll Help You Crush Your Professional Goals
- Closet Confessional 23: The Pragmatic Burberry and Louis Vuitton Lover
The headlines of Very International People
Aquarius: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Love, Work, Friends And More
January 20 - February 18 Aquarius is the most original of all the zodiac signs. Yours is an air sign ruled by the iconoclastic planet, Uranus. You are a visionary who can often...
United Airlines unveils its brand new uniforms
The US-based carrier has teamed up with women's wear designer Tracy Reese as well as men's clothing brand Brooks Brothers and work wear specialists Carhatt to create the new...
Must Read: Virgil Abloh Called Out for Knock-Off Designs, Why Rihanna's LVMH...
These are the stories making headlines in fashion on Friday. Virgil Abloh called out for "copied" Louis Vuitton and Off-White designs Virgil Abloh has been accused of copying...
Fashionista Is Hiring a Full-Time Associate Editor
Fashionista is looking for a full-time associate editor to join the team in our New York City office. We're on the hunt for a fashion- and beauty-obsessed candidate who's...
Ryanair issues profit warning as lower winter fares bite
The Irish carrier lowered its full-year post-tax profit guidance from between 1.1 billion euros and 1.2 billion euros to one billion euros and 1.1 billion euros.
Malaika Arora gives new twist to 10 Year Challenge. It is the best you will...
Rihanna makes history as first woman of colour to design for LVMH
Watch Live from Paris: DIOR MEN - Winter 2019
Dior's menswear saw a change of guard last year in March 2018, with Kim Jones replacing Kris Van Assche as it's artistic director for the ready-to-wear and accessory...
DC Wonder Woman Run Series to Expand to New Cities
SON Events in partnership with Warner Bros. Consumer Projects has announced the expansion of the 2019 DC Wonder Woman Run Series , which will be held in as many as 10 cities...
Summer recipes: Iced Watermelon Smoothies and Lotus Root Crisps
Iced watermelon is a refreshing summertime treat that can be made into a smoothie or served with a dash of gin for a cocktail. Words & Recipes: Ruth Pretty, Styling & Photos...