Celebs Opt for Belt Bags and Minis from Saint Laurent and L'AFSHAR
We hope you had a glamorous NYE! Or a quiet, cozy one in your pajamas, if that is your preference! Celebs certainly had a busy night, per usual. Some celebs found themselves in Vegas or Miami for New Year's, hustling or luxuriating as they so chose. And for the beach or a fancy NYE dinner, many chose mini bags. Some of the most miniature of minis, in fact! Luxe belt bags were also a popular option this week. Let's examine.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Men's Milan and Paris Fashion Weeks Keep the Celeb Bag Game On-Point
- The Fendi Baguette is Back for Spring 2019
- Celebs Flaunt Brand New Bags from Chloé and Valentino
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of January 18
- Celebrating 10 Years of Memories With My Louis Vuitton Speedy
- I Can't Stop Thinking About Buying a Polène Paris Bag
- Closet Confessional 24: The Young Lawyer Who Loves Hermès And Is Finally Able To Fund Her Own Collection
- In the Wake of Phoebe Philo's Departure, One ‘Old Céline' Fan Capitalizes on the Former Creative Director's Exit
- Celebs Make the Rounds with Fendi, Louis Vuitton and Gabriela Hearst
- Neon Green is Suddenly Everywhere
- The Real Purses of Jersey Shore
- Prepare to Say Bon Voyage With These Perfect Travel Companions
- PurseBlog Asks: Would You Ever Split Custody of a Bag With a Friend?
- Louis Vuitton's Pre-Fall 2019 Lookbook Features Brand New Bags Alongside an All-Star Cast
- Celebs Go Oscar Hunting with Bags from Celine and Coach
- What Fits: Linjer Doctor's Bag
- It's Birkins All Around This Week
- Introducing The Chloé C Bag
- The 12 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of January 11
- Bags That'll Help You Crush Your Professional Goals
The headlines of Very International People
Toss up these yushengs for the upcoming Lunar New Year
Whether you like eating yu sheng, or not, there's something about the tossing and shouting auspicious greetings that adds to the festive spirit of Lunar New Year. It's a...
Bruno Sialelli of Loewe is now Lanvin's new Creative Director
Jetstar passenger's fury after being served $9 egg and lettuce sandwich that...
Howard Priestley wasn't expecting great things when he purchased a sandwich on a flight from Bali to Perth last year, but what he found was even worse than expected.
Report: Deciem Founder Brandon Truaxe Has Passed Away
Fashionista has obtained information from a source reporting that Deciem founder Brandon Truaxe, who served as the company's co-CEO until October of 2018, passed away over the...
Dior Couture Turned the Runway Into a Circus Ring for Spring 2019
In the seasons since her official debut as creative director of Dior for Spring 2017, designer Maria Grazia Chiuri has made a repeated and concerted effort to, as her first...
British Airways to paint Boeing 747 with retro design
The aircraft will be painted in a classic British Overseas Airways Corporation design dating from the 1964-1974 era. It is due to arrive at Heathrow next month.
Virgil Abloh's First Ad Campaign for Louis Vuitton Men's Is Here
It was just last summer that Virgil Abloh debuted his first collection for Louis Vuitton on the runway, and on Monday, he unveiled the ad campaign to match. Made up of three...
Livestream: Watch Christian Dior's Spring/Summer 2019 haute couture show
The fashion frenzy continues this month: with the end of Men's Fashion Week comes the beginning of Haute Couture Week , with Christian Dior headlining the brands set to open...
New Zealand Travel Guide: A 1-week road trip itinerary across the South Island
Majestic, awe-inspiring vistas, world-class lodges, exceedingly fresh produce, excellent wine and that laid-back Kiwi hospitality - all reasons to pay the famed islands of New...
Jet Airways kickstarts Europe flash sale with 30 per cent off on flight tickets