Celebs Keep Warm During Pre-Fall While Carrying Bags from Prada and Versace
The Pre-Fall 2019 shows are happening now in NYC, so there are tons of models running around town with great bags. (Try to be discreet as you ogle their bags on the street.) The Alexander Wang and Versace shows have already wrapped, and pictures of the surplus of models flowing in and out of those two shows alone could probably fill our pages for days. But we'll pace ourselves this Pre-Fall. It's not the singular event happening in the celebiverse this week, but it will likely remain our best resource for drool-worthy celeb bags in the days ahead.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- CC 34: This Business Analyst Exclusively Shops Online For Pre-Loved Bags
- The Chanel Strap Trick You Never Knew You Needed
- The 10 Best Bags on Sale at Net-A-Porter Now
- Prada Re-Introduces Its Iconic Bowling Bag for Resort 2020
- Models Flit Around Cannes with Dior, Fendi and Prada
- I Can't Get Enough of Pearl-Studded Bags
- France Seeks to Ban Fashion Brands from Destroying Unsold Goods
- Introducing the Louis Vuitton Trunk Chain Wallet
- Celebs Party with Bags from Balmain, Chanel and Prada
- PurseBlog Asks: When Is It Time to Part with a Bag?
- Metallic Bags Have Me Conflicted
- To Do or Not to Do: Monogramming Your Bags
- Celebs Drum Up Some Hype For New Projects with Bags from Valentino, Balenciaga and More
- The Best Bags of the Pre-Fall 2019 Pre-Orders
- I Just Can't Get Enough of Reese Witherspoon's Style
- CC 33: This Aussie Graphic Designer Has A Few Axes To Grind
- A Close Look at the Valentino VRing Bag
- Neutral Colors Are Having a Moment
- Gigi Hadid is the Face of Burberry's Just Debuted Monogram Collection
- Celebs Trek to Cannes Loaded Down with Louis Vuitton and Saint Laurent
The headlines of Very International People
Last Chance to Get Your Frames from KREWE's Annual Private Event, Ends May 24th
The 2019 KREWE Private Event launched on May 20, 2019 and ends at midnight on May 24, 2019, just in time to stock up on frames before Memorial Day. This invite-only 5-day sale...
Sophie Turner Wore Mom Jeans on the ‘X-Men: Dark Phoenix' Red Carpet...
Imagine coming off the high of ending one of the most-watched shows in history and immediately attending premieres for the feature film in which you're starring this summer...
The best resorts in Koh Samui with breathtaking views
Koh Samui, one of the most popular islands in Thailand , is known for its breathtaking landscapes. Think palm-fringed white sand beaches, glistening turquoise waters and a...
Not to Be Dramatic, but I Would Die for Elle Fanning's ‘Once Upon a Time in...
As one of the judges at Cannes Film Festival this year, Elle Fanning has been showing up on each red carpet in a whirlwind of high fashion. The star has shown us all her...
Five big makeup trends popularised by Indians at Cannes 2019
The Cannes Film Festival is no longer just a cultural hub - it's a fashion and beauty extravaganza that gets us to update our makeup and hair skills annually. With celebrities...
Jamie Oliver's restaurant failure has been a long time coming
OPINION: The Naked Chef's gloss, which had impressed even the harshest food critics, wore off a few years ago.
Your Weekly Horoscope: May 22 - 28, 2019
Gallery Horoscopes May 22 -28, 2019 Illustration, Kiki Ljung. Taurus April 20-May 20 You're coming to the end of a situation that's been with you for a long time. Instead of...
LoveShackFancy Sample Sale, 5/20 - 5/23, New York City
LoveShackFancy Sample Sale! Shop our favorite archive women and kids styles! When: Mon-Thursday 10am - 6pm Location: 210 11th AvenueSuite 500New York, NY 10001
Must Read: Rei Kawakubo on 50 Years in Fashion, MyTheresa to Launch Menswear
These are the stories making headlines in fashion on Thursday. Rei Kawakubo on 50 years in fashion Rei Kawakubo opens up about her start in a textile factory and reflects on...
The radish that couldn't slow down
Mapua couple Hans and Sibylle Podlucky got a 10kg suprise when they dug up a monster radish in their vege garden.