Celebs Do Promo Tours with Bags from Chanel, Mark Cross and Givenchy
Do you ever worry that shows like The Hills and Jersey Shore completely ruined a mini-generation's worth of teenage lives by creating unrealistic expectations for real life/how many shots one can actually do in a night? No, it's just me? Well, you may be excited to hear that The Hills is returning to MTV, because the network tried being smart and informative for a while, and it just didn't take. So The Hills is back and filming around LA once more, early promotions for possible award season favorites have begun, and also, Ryan Murphy received his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and all of his favorite witches were there. That bags are good this week, friends.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- The Coolest Clear Bags You Never Knew You Needed
- Fashion Icon and Renowned Designer Karl Lagerfeld Has Passed Away
- Currently Coveting: the Louis Vuitton Egg Bag
- Dear Vaughn: Month One
- Celebs Craft Luxe Looks for Fashion Week with Birkins, Dior and Gabriela Hearst
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of February 15
- Love It or Leave It: Louis Vuitton Earbuds
- Burberry Releases Its First-Ever BSeries Handbag Drop
- Big Bags Are My Favorite Bags
- Outfit Yourself This Valentine's Day With Bags From Your Favorite Designers
- NYFW Attendees Flash Trendy Styles from Shrimps, Mansur Gavriel and Loewe
- The Internet Knows My Deepest Handbag Desires
- I Am Afraid to Sell My Bags
- Meet the New Handbag Brand That Took NYFW By Storm
- I'm Loving Loewe Bags Lately
- PurseBlog Asks: What Do You Wish Designers Knew About What You Want in a Bag?
- Mansur Gavriel's Spring 2019 Bags Are Simple But Stunning
- Celebs Step Out with Balenciaga and Bulgari
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of February 9
- Models Carry Gucci, Hermès and Chanel During NYFW Prep
The headlines of Very International People
Honoring Karl Lagerfeld, and Celebrating the Incredible Woman Succeeding Him
Earlier this morning, luxury house Chanel confirmed that its inimitable creative director, Karl Lagerfeld, had passed away at the age of 85, after a short battle with...
NO MATTER IS HIRING INTERNS & FREELANCERS IN NYC
NO MATTER is a New York based creative agency specializing in content marketing for fashion, beauty, wellness, and hospitality brands. We are looking for amazing freelancers...
7 Top Trends from the London Fall 2019 Runways
What does one show on the runway when your country is a mess, politically speaking? Well, for the designers at London Fashion Week grappling with Brexit's possible aftermath...
Karl Lagerfeld, Chanel designer, dead at 85
Haute-couture designer Karl Lagerfeld has died at the age of 85, French media reports.
Paul Wilmot Communications Is Hiring A Senior Account Executive, Beauty In...
Paul Wilmot Communications was established in 1997 in New York City. Over the course of the last 20 years, the agency has produced a significant public relations track record...
The 24 Best Beauty Street Style Looks From London Fashion Week
The Fall 2019 London Fashion Week shows have come and gone, but before we turn our attention over to Milan's runways, let's take a moment to appreciate the street style from...
CultureEDIT Is Seeking A Marketing And E-Commerce Intern In West Hollywood, CA
Marketing and e-commerce Intern cultureEDIT offers specialized services to artists and brands that guide them through the creative and marketing processes involved in the...
Everything You Need to Know About Glossier's Newest Multitasker
Cloud Paint has always been my favorite Glossier product. On the rare occasion that I do wear makeup, blush is often the last thing on my mind. But when I actually remember to...
Perfecting fluffy dumplings comes down to one key ingredient
Steamed, fried or boiled - there's one ingredient all good dumplings should have in common.
Virginie Viard Named as Karl Lagerfeld's Successor at Chanel
Virginie Viard, director of Chanel's fashion studio, is set to take over at the French fashion house following the passing of Karl Lagerfeld, according to an Instagram post by...