CC 65: The Young NYC Professional Who Is Wise Beyond Her Years
Today's installment of Closet Confessionals is a sweet and relatable one! We meet a young NYC marketing professional whose love for bags is something she shares with her mom. As a child she loved frequenting outlet stores with her mother and she fondly remembers her mom's beloved premium designer bag: a Louis Vuitton Alma from the early 2000s. Though this confessor is only 24, her attitude towards shopping and life in general is admirable. She not only shops to save space in her 400 square foot apartment, but she carefully budgets for things like shopping and fitness classes. She appreciates the beauty of the arts and thus was recently inspired to purchase a Yuzefi Daria bag, which spoke to her creative side. Like many of us in our early-twenties, this confessor's collection is just beginning, though she does admit to being quite a minimalist. She grew up with a modest background which has allowed her to put everything she has in perspective. Read on for more and be sure to submit your own below!
The last Posts from "Purse"
- PurseForum Roundup - July 3rd
- CC 68: The Dior Obsessed Jokester
- Throwback Thursday: Celebs and Their Balenciaga Bags
- 3 Uses for the Multi-Functional Dior Catherine Tote
- Introducing the Givenchy Antionga Soft
- What Are Your Fall Bag-Buying Plans?
- Laura Harrier's Orange Look Has Changed My Thoughts On Color
- The Best Printed Bags for Summer 2020
- Tuesday Shoesday: I Can't Stop Thinking About These $1,200 Chanel Sandals
- The Ultimate Bag Guide: Saint Laurent Loulou
- Golden Goose Now Makes Bags
- The Best Fall 2020 Bag Pre-Orders So Far
- You Can Now Customize Louis Vuitton's Coveted Multi Pochette Accessoires
- CC 67: The Louis Vuitton Lover Who Got Her Mom Into Designer Bags
- Introducing Gucci Off The Grid: a Sustainably Minded Collection
- PurseForum Roundup - June 26
- Currently Coveting: YSL Niki Bags with Tonal Leather Encased YSL Monogram
- Dior Just Released a More Detailed Look At Its Jordan Collaboration
- These Wandler Bags Are on Sale and I Want Them All
- Throwback Thursday: Celebs and Their Valentino Bags
The headlines of Very International People
American Airlines to move Heathrow flight operations from Terminal 3 to...
Terminal 5 is the home of AA's codeshare partners British Airways and Iberia. American says that co-locating with them will make connecting at Heathrow 'quicker and easier than...
Grant Shapps will FINALLY unveil 'safe' countries for holidays TODAY
France, Italy, Spain, Germany and New Zealand will be among around 60 destinations back on the agenda from July 10, the Transport Secretary said.
How a Taranaki woman's corporate career went to the dogs
At the age of 54 Tania Love decided to quit her corporate job of 22 years and dedicate her life to dogs.
Meme-fest Alert: Here is why Twitterati are trolling Budweiser
The meme fest was launched on Twitter after a "report" went viral, claiming that a Budweiser employee has acknowledged having been pissing into beer tanks for 12 years.
US lottery millionaires search for dream homes in new TV show
The new show kicks off with a Californian man, who won US$180 million, shopping for a property.
Levis is the latest to boycott Facebook Advertising but the damage is...
Facebook's crisis has been a long time in the making. The advertising boycott against Facebook is gaining momentum, with global brands from Lego to Levis joining food &...
Custom Line Launches 11 Superyachts in First Half of 2020
Despite the challenges presented by Covid-19, Custom Line has launched a remarkable 11 yachts with a combined length of 1,266ft in the first six months of this year. Custom...
RCGS, Roots team up to create non-medical face masks
The Royal Canadian Geographical Society has teamed up with Roots to produce limited edition, lightweight reusable face masks featuring the Compass Rose. The Royal Canadian...
In their own words: an interactive map shares the stories of Sixties Scoop...
Sixties Scoop survivors can upload their own stories of displacement to this interactive map It started out with a drawing on a piece of paper. Almost three years ago, Sixties...
10 Best Kombucha Brands To Improve Gut Health
The world of tea is vast with well over 3,000 different varieties with each of them having different characteristics. But out of those selections, I want to focus on one that's...