CC 30: This Pragmatic, Self-Proclaimed Nerd Has Great Purchasing Advice to Give
This week's closet confessional comes from a 30-something from Toronto, whose relationship with retail evolved from once getting a university degree in a field she wasn't passionate about. Now, she's prioritizing paying off the mortgage and taking a much more conservative approach to shopping. Many of us should be able to relate to this reader's journey, which is why we picked it to be featured today.
Do you wish to share your own story with our readers? Then submit your own confessional on the page linked just below. Cheers!
Take the Closet Confessionals Survey Now
Gender Identity: Female
Location: Toronto, Canada
Household Income: $150,000
Are you a PurseForum member? Yes
How many bags do you own? 20
What bags are in your collection?
Burberry Prorsum Patent Turquoise saddle bag
Louis Vuitton Damier Trevi
Louis Vuitton Black Épi Pochette
Coach Red Large Clutch
Coach White Convertible...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- To Do or Not to Do: Monogramming Your Bags
- Celebs Drum Up Some Hype For New Projects with Bags from Valentino, Balenciaga and More
- The Best Bags of the Pre-Fall 2019 Pre-Orders
- I Just Can't Get Enough of Reese Witherspoon's Style
- CC 33: This Aussie Graphic Designer Has A Few Axes To Grind
- A Close Look at the Valentino VRing Bag
- Neutral Colors Are Having a Moment
- Gigi Hadid is the Face of Burberry's Just Debuted Monogram Collection
- Celebs Trek to Cannes Loaded Down with Louis Vuitton and Saint Laurent
- How Does Social Media Affect Your Buying Habits?
- When Niche Brands Venture into Handbags
- Celebs Get Back to Business with Saint Laurent and Givenchy
- A Day with the Dior American Flag Book Tote
- Celebs Handle Pre- and Post-Met Gala Affairs with Bags from Gucci, Stalvey and Bottega Veneta
- Louis Vuitton Presents its Cruise 2020 Bags in an Extraordinary Way
- A Closer Look at the Celine by Hedi Slimane Small Besace 16 Bag
- My Ultimate Mother's Day Wish List
- A Guide To Hermès Symbols and Stamps
- 2019 Met Gala Guests Camp It Up With Bags from Louis Vuitton, Gucci and Judith Leiber
- Colorblocking is the Micro-Trend You Didn't Know You Needed in Your Life
The headlines of Very International People
Cannes 2019: Diana Penty channels inner Angelina Jolie in trench coat dress...
New mommy Meghan Markle and Prince Harry celebrate first anniversary. Share...
Cannes 2019: Diana Penty in one-shoulder bow jumpsuit is what dreams are made of
Cannes 2019: Hina Khan brings glamour to red carpet in sheer off-shoulder...
Cannes 2019: Kangana Ranaut's plunging neckline thigh-slit gown is the...
No children please, we're 'birth strikers'
OPINION: Interest in halting procreation for the sake of the planet is growing.
The Latest: Madonna performs at Eurovision Song Contest
Queen of Pop sings at Eurovision, dressed by Jean-Paul Gaultier as a futuristic Joan of Arc.
Arnold Schwarzenegger kicked from behind while taking selfies with fans in...
Arnold Schwarzenegger was assaulted while taking selfies with children, and said: "I'm just glad the idiot didn't interrupt my Snapchat".
New mommy Meghan Markle and Prince Harry celebrate first wedding anniversary...
Diana Penty makes glittering debut in mini dress and thigh-high boots at...