CC 29: This Young NYC Professional Scored His Dream Birkin With His First Job's Salary
In this week's Closet Confessional, we learn from this 20-something about his path to a substantial bag collection that was mostly gifted by his generous parents, to later taking a more conservative approach to spending once he earned his own income. Once scoring his first job in his professional field, he treated himself to his lifelong dream of purchasing a new Birkin, which promptly lead to the uneasy sticker shock that many first-time Birkin buyers experience.
Enjoy this young man's CC and don't forget to submit one of your own.
Take the Closet Confessionals Survey Now
Gender Identity: Male
Location: New York City, NY
Occupation: Marketing Coordinator
Industry: IT/Social Media
Household Income: $800,000
Are you a PurseForum member? Yes
How many bags do you own? 16
What bags are in your collection?
Hermes Birkin 30
Hermes Octagone Mini
Hermes Trim 24
Hermes Victoria II
Chanel Boy Small
Celine Croissant Pouch
Celine Cabas Gusset
Akris Ai Tote...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Mini Review: Saint Laurent LouLou
- What Is Your Favorite Non-Premium Designer Bag?
- PurseForum Roundup - May 29
- CC 65: The Young NYC Professional Who Is Wise Beyond Her Years
- New Bag Spotlight: Khaite Augusta Crossbody Bag
- Throwback Thursday: Stars and Their Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags Under $500 Available Right Now!
- Mini Review: Bottega Veneta Special Order Knot Clutches
- Introducing: the Louis Vuitton Pont 9 Bag
- Look for Less: Woven Pouch
- Gucci Is Revamping Its Fashion Calendar
- Mini Review: Croc Proenza Schouler PS1
- Your Guide to the Best Memorial Day Weekend 2020 Designer Sales
- Can a Brand That's Known for Its Logo Move Away From Them All Together?
- PurseForum Roundup - May 22nd
- CC 64: The Young Arts Professional Who Appreciates Bags But Isn't Defined By Them
- Throwback Thursday: Celebrities and Their Fendi Bags
- Louis Vuitton Reimagines Its Soft Trunk Bag
- What's the Longest You've Ever Saved for a Bag?
- This or That: Bottega Veneta Envelope Clutch or The Pouch
The headlines of Very International People
Travel bubbles? Air bridges? What DOES it mean for summer holidays? Here are...
There has been a lot of talk this week about 'air bridges' and how they might offer holidaymakers a chance to enjoy a couple of weeks away. Tom Chesshyre reveals how they might...
Coronavirus: 'Big increase' in library sign-ups during Covid-19 lockdown
More than 50 per cent rise in people signing up to libraries while stuck at home due to Covid-19.
Cancer, Your June Horoscope Is All About Playing To Win
You're in for a good month, Cancer, and I can't even begin to explain how excited I am for you! This June will be no joke, but you'll be making leaps and bounds by the time...
Happy Birthday, Gemini! Here's What Your June Horoscope Has In Store
June begins with the sun in your first house of the self, Gemini. It's your season, your birthday and your Gemini June 2020 horoscope says it's your time to shine, too! Your...
Live Large, Pisces-Your June Horoscope Predicts You'll Be A Total Money Magnet
Being the dreamy and empathetic zodiac sign that you are, you probably love getting to spend time at home right now, especially when it's with your chosen or blood-related...
Trouble In Paradise, Scorpio? Your June Horoscope Reveals Why
Based on your Scorpio horoscope for June 2020 , don't be surprised if you start off the month feeling somewhat emotionally heavy, dear Scorpio. After all, you are one of the...
Taurus, Your June Horoscope Is A Reminder To Stay On Your Grind
Your Taurus horoscope for June 2020 is here, and you're jumping into Gemini season with a splash. Let's face it, Taurus, you've got dollar signs on your mind! This energy will...
Manushi Chhillar looks like a dream in new at-home FaceTime shoot. See pics
Manushi Chhillar looks like a dream in new at-home shoot
Coronavirus: New research shows how dangerous Covid-19 is for cancer patients
New studies reveal how the death rate from Covid-19 is much higher for current and former cancer patients.
Seven former Tory ministers join group of MPs urging the PM to rethink...
The new border regime which will, from June 8, require all arrivals to self-isolate for 14 days, has already been savaged by the aviation and tourism sectors.