Burberry's Pre-Fall 2019 Bags Feature a Whole Lot of Logo Love
Back in September, Riccardo Tisci, former Givenchy powerhouse responsible for many big bag hits for the brand such as the Antigona and the Pandora, debuted his first collection as creative director at Burberry on the Spring 2019 runway. The collection was a far cry from what Burberry fans had come to expect, and for some, it was a welcomed change. Tisci debuted a new ‘B' logo hardware, which was used throughout the Spring 2019 collection , and has carried over into Pre-Fall 2019, which is Tisci's second collection for the brand. Though Tisci is still a relatively fresh face to fans of the brand, by now, we've come to expect the unexpected.
This collection, like that of its predecessor is less classic and more streetwear, featuring waist bags aka fanny packs and graphic prints. There's even a leopard-print cross body bag among the lineup. There are, however, some classic pieces like a structured black, top handle tote, which was carried over from Spring 2019, as well as a vintage check Burberry Belt Bag. The...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Every Purse Lover Needs a Purse Friend
- Why White Bags are Perfect for Winter
- Bottega Veneta Mixes Things Up With Its Pre-Fall 2019 Bags
- Of Beverly Hills, BFA Afterparties & Promo Tours
- PurseBlog Asks: Do You Baby Your Bags?
- 12 Perfectly Pretty Bags That Will Steal the Show at All Your Holiday Parties
- Dior's Pre-Fall 2019 Bags Rely Heavily on Its Iconic Logo Detailing
- Celebs Hit Afterparties and Surprise Screenings with Bags from Fendi and Prada
- A Look Into The Magical World Of Louis Vuitton Exotics
- Closet Confessionals 20: The Army Wife to a First Sergeant Who Treats Her with Chanel
- Holy Grail Bags
- The Ultimate Holiday Gift for the Louis Vuitton Lover in Your Life
- Celebs Step Out with Fendi, Saint Laurent and Bulgari
- Chloé's Pre-Fall 2019 Bags Capitalize on Successful Elements of Past Bags
- Scouring the Internet for the Best Men's Bags
- Pantone Releases Its 2019 Color of the Year
- Dear Millie: Month 24
- This Week, Celebs Do Their Holiday Shopping with Bags from Gucci and Dior
- Givenchy Just Released a Brand New Bag for Pre-Fall 2019
- Christie's London Live Auction Is Coming Up December 12th
The headlines of Very International People
Mode pr 2-Day Holiday Sample Sale, Dec. 19-20 - New York, NY
The Drugstore Beauty Products Meghan Markle's Makeup Artist Would Actually Buy
It's always a good day when you find a new holy grail beauty product that doesn't break the bank. From hairsprays to mascaras to eye creams , there are dozens of products we...
Latitude Talent Studios is seeking a Talent and Client Services Intern in...
At Latitude Talent Studios, our talent are number one. Our mission is to cultivate and expand models, actors and influencers in all areas of entertainment by utilizing our base...
Skin-Care Trends in 2019 May Mark the End of 10-Step Routines
We find it hard to imagine nixing any products from our daily regimen, but if 2019 skin-care trends are any indication, we'll be seeing just that in the coming...
Exposure America Is Hiring A Showroom Coordinator In New York, NY
Company: Exposure AmericaTitle: Showroom CoordinatorHours: M - F, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Description: Exposure America is looking for a highly motivated showroom coordinator who...
Nine million Brits will be spending Christmas on holiday with the US the...
Over a quarter of Brits spending Christmas abroad will be visiting family while one in six are planning to spend Christmas Day relaxing by a pool or lapping up the sun on an...
Investigation underway after engines on Virgin Australia flight 'burn out'...
An Australian Transport Safety Bureau investigation is underway to find out why two engines on a Virgin Australia aircraft 'flamed out' in heavy rain during descent to Canberra.
What Will Be the Next Wave of Merch Trends in 2019?
It's been a long 12 months, and before we kick 2018 to the curb, we're looking back at all of the most memorable, game-changing fashion and beauty things that went down. Follow...
8 places to celebrate New Year's Eve in Thailand this 2018
If caging yourself in a house and surrounding yourself on New Year's Eve with food, a feast , family, a Christmas tree and, of course, candy has been your most regular...
How To Make The Best Tourtière, Ever
Tourtière is a holiday classic with a lot of variations, but we can't get enough of this traditional dish. Whether you plan to make our classic tourtière recipe or your own for...