Bags That'll Help You Crush Your Professional Goals
As we enter a new year, it only seems right to be excited and motivated for what's to come-both personally and professionally. But for many of us, once the thrill of said year has faded, and real life (with all of its work, deadlines, and stress) sets in, finding ways to keep that same momentum you felt just a few weeks ago slowly becomes a serious challenge.
No matter what day of the year it is, I usually feel my best when I push myself to be completely put together. What I mean by that is making sure the laundry is done, the house is clean, the fridge is stocked, and any other item on my to-do list is on its way to being crossed out. I know-those are definitely some lofty goals. As my love for designer wear has grown, I've realized there's something else that gets my motivation up almost as high: Using a gorgeous, multi-functional, workhorse-type bag. One that fits all my essentials, as well as my laptop, water bottle, and maybe even a small lunch.
Trust me, I know the last thing we...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- The Fendi Baguette is Back for Spring 2019
- Celebs Flaunt Brand New Bags from Chloé and Valentino
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of January 18
- Celebrating 10 Years of Memories With My Louis Vuitton Speedy
- I Can't Stop Thinking About Buying a Polène Paris Bag
- Closet Confessional 24: The Young Lawyer Who Loves Hermès And Is Finally Able To Fund Her Own Collection
- In the Wake of Phoebe Philo's Departure, One ‘Old Céline' Fan Capitalizes on the Former Creative Director's Exit
- Celebs Make the Rounds with Fendi, Louis Vuitton and Gabriela Hearst
- Neon Green is Suddenly Everywhere
- The Real Purses of Jersey Shore
- Prepare to Say Bon Voyage With These Perfect Travel Companions
- PurseBlog Asks: Would You Ever Split Custody of a Bag With a Friend?
- Louis Vuitton's Pre-Fall 2019 Lookbook Features Brand New Bags Alongside an All-Star Cast
- Celebs Go Oscar Hunting with Bags from Celine and Coach
- What Fits: Linjer Doctor's Bag
- It's Birkins All Around This Week
- Introducing The Chloé C Bag
- The 12 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of January 11
- Closet Confessional 23: The Pragmatic Burberry and Louis Vuitton Lover
The headlines of Very International People
Balmain's return to couture, Paris Fashion Week Men's highlights, and more...
In the midst of all the hubbub surrounding Paris Fashion Week Men's and Haute Couture, there was an event that caused a shift in the Instagram hierarchy: an egg dethroned Kylie...
5 reasons to visit Plovdiv, Bulgaria
A 2019 European City of Culture, Plovdiv is a melting pot of cultures and influences. Expect fascinating history, incredible food and wine, breathtaking monasteries and a host...
5 of the best active adventures in Taiwan
Taiwan has outdoor adventures aplenty, with hiking and diving some of the best ways to see this beautiful country - above and below the water...
The 2020 BMW 7 Series grille is luxury sedan's modern style statement
The Artery pop-up slated to replace Art Stage for its sudden no-show
Haunting photos show once-thriving industrial towns in the USSR that have...
The eerie images of Ming Kush and Inylcheck in Kyrgyzstan were taken by photographer Thijs Broekkamp during his travels through central Asia.
The best hotel views in the world
We've rounded up some incredible places to stay in the world's most iconic spots, from the Sydney Opera House to Iceland's Northern Lights.
From budget to bling: Discovering the hottest beach breaks in Dubai with our...
Neil Simpson picks the best place to stay in Dubai if the beach is your priority. The list includes the trendy Nikki Beach resort - and The JA Palm Tree Court, which is set on...
How to spend 48 hours in Bern, Switzerland
Bern is one of Switzerland's oldest and prettiest cities, where you can bathe in the River Aare, sample absinthe and hunt for Emmental cheese on an electric bike.
Discover Madeira's magical gardens with TV's Joe Swift
On this unique seven-night tour, you will visit many of Madeira's best gardens in the company of the popular garden designer and Gardeners' World presenter Joe Swift.