Bags That'll Help You Crush Your Professional Goals
As we enter a new year, it only seems right to be excited and motivated for what's to come-both personally and professionally. But for many of us, once the thrill of said year has faded, and real life (with all of its work, deadlines, and stress) sets in, finding ways to keep that same momentum you felt just a few weeks ago slowly becomes a serious challenge.
No matter what day of the year it is, I usually feel my best when I push myself to be completely put together. What I mean by that is making sure the laundry is done, the house is clean, the fridge is stocked, and any other item on my to-do list is on its way to being crossed out. I know-those are definitely some lofty goals. As my love for designer wear has grown, I've realized there's something else that gets my motivation up almost as high: Using a gorgeous, multi-functional, workhorse-type bag. One that fits all my essentials, as well as my laptop, water bottle, and maybe even a small lunch.
Trust me, I know the last thing we...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Celebs Party Down with Hermès, Gucci and Oscar de la Renta
- Louis Vuitton's Incredibly Popular Saintogne Bag Now Comes in Monogram Empreinte
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of March 22
- Celebs Opt for Eclectic Picks from Medea, Frame and Hayward Luxury
- I've Got My Eye On a Lavender Bag
- Is Saint Laurent Finally Moving Away From Its Obsession With Logo Hardware?
- A Close Look at Daniel Lee's First Bags for Bottega Veneta
- Celebs Enjoy Ideal Lighting with Bags from Fendi, Louis Vuitton and Saint Laurent
- Love It or Leave It: the Return of the Hobo
- The Iconic Purple Sequin Fendi Baguette is Available For Pre-Order
- A Close Look At The Already Sold Out Louis Vuitton Lipstick Case
- PurseBlog Asks: What's Your “It” Bag?
- The Ten Best Designer Bags Under $1,000, Spring 2019 Edition
- The Many Bags of Jenna Dewan
- Ten Bags That You'll Love for Wedding Season
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of March 15
- Celebs Get Glam with Bags from Valentino, Balenciaga and Edie Parker
- Celebrity Purse Lines: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- These Green Bags Will Have You Feeling Lucky on St Patrick's Day
- Why I'll Never Let Someone Buy a Bag for Me
The headlines of Very International People
Janelle Monáe's Green Mascara Should Have Won a Kids' Choice Award
While award season is pretty much over and the Oscars, Golden Globes and SAG awards are behind us, cool kids, teen stars and a smattering of adults are keeping it going thanks...
The Swordsman, Wroclaw
Mode PR Is Hiring A Part-Time Office Manager In New York, NY
Our busy, client-focused office needs a reliable, well-organized part time Office Manager to handle day-to-day operations with a focus on efficiency and time management. The...
'Why are you crying?' and other impossible questions following the...
Terror attacks are a tough one to explain to toddlers - especially as they often see things as black and white.
Sarah Hyland Just Debuted One of Spring's Hottest Haircuts
If you've been wanting to go shorter for spring, this hair transformation might be the inspiration you need. We're talking about Sarah Hyland's shag bob haircut , which she...
Kiwi 'royal' Gary Lewis splits from Lady Davina Windsor after 14-year marriage
New Zealander Gary Lewis became the first Māori member of the British royal family in 2004.
Ambrose Is Hiring A Freelance SLG/Accessories Designer In New York, NY
The Brand Launching summer 2019, ambrose is a New York City based luxury goods brand. We design and manufacture a range of fashion and lifestyle accessories. As a vertically...
Dara Can't Wait to Wear This Soft and Airy Cashmere Set All Spring Long
I was first introduced to Naadam in a cramped midtown Manhattan office for its Fall 2017 collection preview. It took about two minutes to realize the brand would soon outgrow...
Kim Kardashian Had the Best Response to Claims She Stole Naomi Campbell's Looks
Imitation is the highest form of flattery, right? The middle Kardashian sister definitely thinks so. Kim Kardashian responded to claims she copied Naomi Campbell's outfits and...
Zayn Malik Just Responded to Louis Tomlinson's Shade Over Their One...
Tensions have run high between some of the 1D boys since the band broke up. And most recently, fans think Zayn Malik shaded Louis Tomlinson over One Direction drama on Twitter...