Back to School Cool: 10 Bags Perfect for Toting Your Daily Essentials
Fall always brings with it a ton of nostalgia for me. For starters, I always cherished the activity of going to the mall with my mom and my sister for our annual back-to-school shopping trip, and the inevitable begging and pleading that would commence, which would ultimately lead to me filling my closet with way more than my mom had originally anticipated. What can I say-I've always been pretty persuasive. As a kid, my biggest decision would be what kind of backpack I wanted to get for the school year, but as I got into middle school, I soon realized that the cool thing to do was to not carry a backpack at all. Rather, the thing to do was to hold your books and carry your school ID, lunch money, and cell phone-if you were lucky enough-in a wristlet or pouch, preferably Coach, or a Louis Vuitton pochette if you were really, really lucky. In high school, many girls finally became a little more practical and used actual bags for their books, but backpacks weren't really a thing anymore by then either, and so...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- ‘New Celine' Bags Have Hit the Internet-We've Got Pics + Prices!
- My Favorite Marc Jacobs Bags this Fall
- See All the Dior Bags Celebs Brought to the Guggenheim International Gala
- Designers Create a Two Bag Situation for SS19
- Celebs Rush Around with Prada, Fendi and Louis Vuitton
- The 12 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of November 16
- Closet Confessionals 17: The Bag Lover Who Plans to Have No Debt Within the Next Year
- A Day With the Linjer Doctor's Bag
- Remembering the Marc Jacobs Stam
- Giant Bags Need to Come Back Into Style Immediately
- 10 Things I'm Wishing for This Holiday Season
- Celebs Step Out with Louis Vuitton, Gucci and Chanel
- Timothée Chalamet Carries Not Yet Released Louis Vuitton
- Selling From My Collection to Fund New Purchases
- Celebs Overwhelm Us with Little Black Mystery Bags
- A Closer Look at the Dior Book Tote
- Would You Carry a $1300 Leather Plastic Bag With Kittens On It?
- Purseonals: Saint Laurent Sac de Jour Nano
- The 12 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of November 9
- Celebs Largely Stick to Birkins and Saint Laurent
The headlines of Very International People
Fullcravings:Paleo Chocolate Hazelnut Skillet Brownie
Fullcravings : Paleo Chocolate Hazelnut Skillet Brownie
Catbird Is Seeking A Graphic Design + Photo Intern In New York, NY
We're currently looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working, and creative graphic design intern with a specialization in photo editing to join our creative team for the second...
Cruise Market 2018
Victoria's Secret Announces New CEO, Plans to Relaunch Swim
It looks like Victoria's Secret is about to get the top-to-bottom overhaul it has long needed. Following a stretch of declining sales and increasing criticism around the lack...
11 Beauty Products to Gift to the Natural Beauty Obsessive In Your Life
We may be biased here, but beauty gifts are some of the most fun presents to give for the holidays. There's something so indulgent about unwrapping a gorgeous new palette or a...
Memes Dominated Fashion Trends in 2018, Which Is Exactly What We Deserved
Ah, 2018: A year that the majority of us would prefer to leave in the past or wipe from historical record completely. We're not only talking about the current state of politics...
The Ultimate Guide To Winning Sephora's Epic Black Friday Sale
Once a year, the biggest day in retail shopping meets everyone's fave beauty behemoth, creating equal parts magic and mayhem. And we want you to be ready, so knowing Sephora's...
This Week in Team USA: November 19, 2018
SportsTravel is proud to partner with the U.S. Olympic Committee to provide this update on Team USA events taking place this week. Below are upcoming events and information on...
Carol's Daughter's Black Friday 2018 Sale is Just the Beginning of Year-End...
Just when your hair starts clashing with the cold, bitter winter winds, we've got the much-needed scoop on Carol's Daughter Black Friday 2018 sales. The best part? You can...
Meghan Markle Wore a Thing: Safiyaa Gown at Royal Variety Edition
Ever since announcing her engagement to Prince Harry, the world's eyes have been fixed on Meghan Markle - and her style. We'll be following the Meghan Markle Effect™ with our...