A New York Color Story With Senreve
It's no secret that all of us here at PurseBlog have a thing for Senreve. The bags are chic and stylish yet functional and practical, and all at an affordable price. We've written about many of Senreve's bags before, as they offer a few different shapes to suit many different needs, but we wanted to have a little fun with them this time around, and so we took some of our favorite bags from the brand to some of our favorite places around New York City to create a beautiful and fun color story. Senreve's bags are sleek and classic-they'll take you from season to season, and with so many stunning color options it can be hard to pick just one, but lucky for us, we didn't have to. Senreve sent us a rainbow of colors and we had fun creating beautiful moments around NYC.
One of my favorite shapes from Senreve is the ever-popular Maestra. I personally own a Mini Maestra and absolutely love it. Full disclosure here-Senreve generously gifted me an ice blue Mini Maestra back in the spring and if you follow us on...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- The Prada Cahier is the Effortlessly Cool Bag You Need This Fall
- A Close Look at the Louis Vuitton Capucines BB Bag
- For Reasons We've Never Quite Understood, Celebs Bring Their A+ Bag Game to the BUILD Series
- If You Send Your Bag to Hermès For Service and They Think It's Fake, They Keep It and Destroy It
- Introducing: the Burberry BSeries
- Party-Hopping Celebs Showered Us with More Fendi and Chanel Bags This Week
- Today is Amanda's Last Day!
- Coach Just Released Another Collaboration With Disney
- This Itty Bitty Jacquemus Bag is Trying to Personally Give Me a Nervous Breakdown
- Closet Confessionals XIII: The 37-Year-Old Who's Cleaned Up Her Destructive Shopping Habits
- This Week, Celebs Promote New Memoirs and Movies with Bags from Gucci, Alaïa, Prada and More
- Chanel's Fall 2018 Bags are in Boutiques Now, and We Have Pics and Prices
- Introducing: Fendi Mania
- Dear Millie: Months 20, 21, and 22
- The Best Fall 2018 Bags Under $1,500 from 21 Premier Designer Brands
- Gabriela Hearst Has Found a Place for Her Bags on the Arms of a Very Particular Kind of Celebrity
- Louis Vuitton Updates Some of Its Fan-Favorite Bags with New, Colorful Braided Handles for Winter 2018
- Travel in Style With New Dior Monogram Accessories
- The 12 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of October 12
- The Celebs Favor Fendi Bags This Week
The headlines of Very International People
Milk Makeup Is Seeking Gifting And MUA Intern In New York, NY
Driven by creativity and designed by industry insiders, Milk Makeup is inspired by our home; Milk. A cultural hub in NY and LA, that sits at the crossroads of fashion, music...
Meghan Markle Wore a Thing: White Zimmermann Dress in Fiji Edition
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex's 16-day royal tour of Australia, Fiji, Tonga and New Zealand is rolling right along. On Tuesday, the royal couple made it to Suva, Fiji's...
Sri Lanka, Scotland and the Catskills named as the places you MUST visit in...
Sri Lanka takes the coveted top country crown, Catskills is named as the second-best region for 2019 and the Scottish Highlands and islands comes fifth in that category.
These Skin-Care Products Are as Good as the Elusive Lotion P50
French skin-care brand Biologique Recherche has been making its line of the ever-elusive P50 lotions for more than 40 years now. This line of “balancing exfoliators” is just as...
Premier Inn unveils pod-style hotel chain where the rooms are cleaned very...
The rooms are only cleaned once every three days, but guests can request an additional wipe down for £5. The first pod-style Premier Inn will open in Cardiff next year.
Pregnant Meghan Markle cradles her baby bump in adorable new video
Meghan Markle Wore a Thing: Reformation Dress in Australia Edition
Ever since announcing her engagement to Prince Harry, the world's eyes have been fixed on Meghan Markle - and her style. We'll be following the Meghan Markle Effect™ with our...
The Prada Cahier is the Effortlessly Cool Bag You Need This Fall
All of us here at PurseBlog have a connection to Prada in one way or another. For Megs, her first designer bag was a Prada bag that she lusted over for years. While for me, my...
PINK BATHROOM TILES: HOT OR NOT?
I have a soft spot for pink but I don't have anything pink in my home. On Pinterest I have been seeing lots of pink tiled bathrooms lately and it makes me wonder about adding...
Gucci Continues to Rake it in Despite Expectations of a Slowdown
Gucci is challenging the notion that its exponential growth spurt under the unstoppable duo of Creative Director Alessandro Michele and CEO Marco Bizzari can't go on forever...