6 More Emerging Designers to Know for the Indie Bag Boom
As we've written about several times in the past few months, we're in something of a golden age for emerging handbag designers. Because of online sales and social media, the opportunity for small brands to sell their wares and get them in front of shoppers is more accessible than ever before, and young, creative people from a variety of locales and backgrounds are making and selling some super interesting bags as a result. Many of those bags are also accessibly priced, which is even better.
Periodically, we like to highlight some of these brands that are starting to gain a toehold in the market and whose designs are well worth some love and attention, and we're glad we've had the opportunity to do that several times this year already-diversification of the bag market, both on aesthetic and price levels, is nothing but good for consumers. Below, check out a half dozen brands we've been following lately.
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Celebs Craft Luxe Looks for Fashion Week with Birkins, Dior and Gabriela Hearst
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of February 15
- Love It or Leave It: Louis Vuitton Earbuds
- Burberry Releases Its First-Ever BSeries Handbag Drop
- Big Bags Are My Favorite Bags
- Outfit Yourself This Valentine's Day With Bags From Your Favorite Designers
- NYFW Attendees Flash Trendy Styles from Shrimps, Mansur Gavriel and Loewe
- The Internet Knows My Deepest Handbag Desires
- I Am Afraid to Sell My Bags
- Meet the New Handbag Brand That Took NYFW By Storm
- I'm Loving Loewe Bags Lately
- PurseBlog Asks: What Do You Wish Designers Knew About What You Want in a Bag?
- Mansur Gavriel's Spring 2019 Bags Are Simple But Stunning
- Celebs Step Out with Balenciaga and Bulgari
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of February 9
- Models Carry Gucci, Hermès and Chanel During NYFW Prep
- CC 26: The 26 Year Old with a Very Pragmatic Approach to Handbag Shopping
- Gucci Reigns Supreme As the World's Top Luxury Brand
- Stylish Going-Out Mini Bags
- I Switched My Bag Every Day for One Week
The headlines of Very International People
The world's best all-inclusive holidays
Here's our pick of the best all-inclusive package deals around the world. The list includes dreamy destinations such as the Maldives, Mauritius and the Caribbean.
On board the Alaskan Hurricane Turn Train that passengers can flag down at...
Train journeys tend to start and end at railway stations. But in Alaska they do things a little differently - and run a service called the Hurricane Turn Train, which stops...
Style Statements: Burberry's new bag, Kunal Rawal x Nissan, Ralph Lauren in...
Our top 10 picks from the newly launched Ralph Lauren store in Delhi
Known for its understated elegance, classic cuts, and easy silhouettes, iconic luxury brand Ralph Lauren has opened doors to its swanky new store at Delhi's The Chanakya...
Plant de zon met zomerbollen
Plant zomerbollen in de lente en je tuin baadt het volgende seizoen in een kleurrijk bloementapijt. Met een beetje geluk bloeien de zonnekloppers van juni tot en met oktober...
Your photos: Canada weathers the snows of winter
The sun rises over the St. Lawrence river, casting an apricot glow on the church of Château-Richer, Quebec. It's been a long winter. Ottawa became the coldest capital in the...
Katy Perry engaged to Orlando Bloom: report
Social media posts suggest the singer and actor got engaged on Valentine's Day.
93 Online Sales to Shop While Recovering From New York Fashion Week
After a long New York Fashion Week, it's finally Friday, and we have even better news: The web is overflowing with discounts on everything from coats to skirts. So while you're...
Must Read: McDonald's Responds to Balenciaga's Fry-Carton-Inspired Shoe...
These are the stories making headlines in fashion on Friday. McDonald's responds to Balenciaga's fry-carton-inspired shoeFirst a New York souvenir company came after Balenciaga...
What to do in Bangkok: 16-28 February 2019
Bangkok is forever a city filled with fun things to do and see and amazing places to go and be, and the remainder of this month of love will be no exception. Chinese New Year...