The top 5 destinations for wine lovers in Greece
Once upon a time, in the ancient world, Greece was one of the most important winemaking regions. Wine is closely related to Greek culture and religion; from the ancient years until now it has been mentioned in important pieces such as in Homer's “Iliad” and “Odyssey”, in Greek mythology where the Greek god of wine...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "A Luxury Travel"
- Easter in Provence
- Unwind like a Greek
- 7 of the most romantic boltholes in the UK and Ireland
- Luxury travel news this week
- Discovering the Amazon in Peru
- Easter escapes in Africa
- 5 top tips for ski touring etiquette
- Top 5 honeymoon eperiences in South Malawi
- 5 South American foodie destinations worth sampling
- 5 luxury picks in Ecuador
- 5 of the best restaurants in Santiago de Chile
- Your own UK luxury holiday home on a stunning, private estate
- The romantic side of Greece
- Top 5 adventure activities at Victoria Falls
- In celebration of romance: beautiful pink places around the world
- Taking a helicopter ride over Gran Canaria
- 12 baby friendly honeymoon ideas
- Beach resorts and vegan food in Hua Hin, Thailand
- The world's largest connected ski areas
- 5 unique luxury hotels in Amsterdam
The headlines of Very International People
Honoring Karl Lagerfeld, and Celebrating the Incredible Woman Succeeding Him
Earlier this morning, luxury house Chanel confirmed that its inimitable creative director, Karl Lagerfeld, had passed away at the age of 85, after a short battle with...
NO MATTER IS HIRING INTERNS & FREELANCERS IN NYC
NO MATTER is a New York based creative agency specializing in content marketing for fashion, beauty, wellness, and hospitality brands. We are looking for amazing freelancers...
7 Top Trends from the London Fall 2019 Runways
What does one show on the runway when your country is a mess, politically speaking? Well, for the designers at London Fashion Week grappling with Brexit's possible aftermath...
Karl Lagerfeld, Chanel designer, dead at 85
Haute-couture designer Karl Lagerfeld has died at the age of 85, French media reports.
Paul Wilmot Communications Is Hiring A Senior Account Executive, Beauty In...
Paul Wilmot Communications was established in 1997 in New York City. Over the course of the last 20 years, the agency has produced a significant public relations track record...
The 24 Best Beauty Street Style Looks From London Fashion Week
The Fall 2019 London Fashion Week shows have come and gone, but before we turn our attention over to Milan's runways, let's take a moment to appreciate the street style from...
CultureEDIT Is Seeking A Marketing And E-Commerce Intern In West Hollywood, CA
Marketing and e-commerce Intern cultureEDIT offers specialized services to artists and brands that guide them through the creative and marketing processes involved in the...
Everything You Need to Know About Glossier's Newest Multitasker
Cloud Paint has always been my favorite Glossier product. On the rare occasion that I do wear makeup, blush is often the last thing on my mind. But when I actually remember to...
Perfecting fluffy dumplings comes down to one key ingredient
Steamed, fried or boiled - there's one ingredient all good dumplings should have in common.
Virginie Viard Named as Karl Lagerfeld's Successor at Chanel
Virginie Viard, director of Chanel's fashion studio, is set to take over at the French fashion house following the passing of Karl Lagerfeld, according to an Instagram post by...