See Africa from a different perspective on a boat-based safari
Most people, when they think of a safari, will picture themselves on a 4×4 safari vehicle, driving across the plains or down dusty tracks. However, there is another, and more unique, way to view the wildlife, and that is from aboard a boat from the middle of a river or waterway. The main photographic opportunity...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "A Luxury Travel"
- Top 10 happiest countries in the world
- New ultra-luxury brand for MSC Cruises
- And the world's cleanest airline is
- Top 6 places in Ecuador you can't miss
- Top 5 sailing destinations for 2019
- Top 10 most expensive cities in the world
- Sun, sea and sand in Provence
- The world's top 5 luxury rail journeys
- Top 5 reasons to visit Cefalù in Sicily
- Top 5 courses for a luxury ladies' golf trip in Scotland
- 7 reasons why Italy should be your next multi-generational holiday destination
- Discover Lake Titicaca
- A definition of ‘luxury travel' and ‘luxury travelers'
- Luxury travel news this week
- 5 reasons to book with a resort-approved ski school
- 5 modern-day African festivals
- 10 reasons why you need to visit Colombia now
- Egypt's Red Sea Riviera: 5 luxurious Somabay hotels
- All that glitters is gold: some of the world's most spectacular gold landmarks
- 10 cookery schools to discover around the world
The headlines of Very International People
Network USA Is Hiring A Digital Media Specialist In New York, NY
Network USA is seeking a Digital Media Specialist candidate to fill immediately. This is a full-time position with an offered yearly salary and benefits. Benefits include...
Clashing Prints Were a Street Style Hit at Tokyo Fashion Week
The Fall 2019 shows might have wrapped in New York, London, Milan and Paris, but Fashion Month is still going strong across the globe - specifically in Tokyo, where the...
Vietnam Cambodia Sightseeing Tours: The best selection for your holiday
Vietnam - Cambodia , the two neighbouring countries with two different natural and cultural features, has recently become a place for tourists' discovering and travelling...
March 25-31, 2019
SportsTravel is proud to partner with the U.S. Olympic Committee to provide this update on Team USA events taking place this week. Below are upcoming events and information on...
Dog owners happy to pay $600 to kit out pets for a tramp
Socks, tick. Boots, tick. Pack, tick. Rain jacket, tick. The modern Kiwi dog is now ready to go bush.
Raw vegan YouTuber apologises after getting caught eating fish
The raw vegan influencer was seen eating meat in another vlogger's video - and her fans weren't impressed.
Kris Jenner Shared a Makeup-Free Selfie & It Definitely Has Instagram Talking
In a refreshing turn of events, Kris Jenner just shared a photo without makeup. While her daughters are facing all kinds of Photoshop rumors and over-editing complaints...
The Rise of Sustainable Mens Clothing
Sustainable clothing is becoming more and more popular in every sector of the fashion industry. According to Sewport CEO Boris Read the full blog post at Menswear Style here...
Factory PR Is Seeking Spring '19 Fashion VIP Interns In Los Angeles
ABOUT FACTORY PR Factory PR is a preeminent communications agency that sits at the nexus of style and technology innovation. Known for our expertise in launching and...
All of the Costume Clues to Spot in Jordan Peele's Terrifying Film 'Us'
In case the terrifying, nightmare-inducing trailers haven't already driven the message home, Jordan Peele has officially confirmed it: "Us" is, in fact, a horror movie. The...