Africa's most exciting new openings for 2019
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say: Africa is the most exciting luxury destination in the world right now. The influx of investment in infrastructure, new flight routes, ground breaking conservation projects, and increased attention from the international media are putting the countries of East and Southern Africa in particular on...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "A Luxury Travel"
- Unmissable events taking place in Athens
- Travel video of the week: Hidden secrets of Easter Island
- What places can you see without a cruise in the Galapagos?
- Top 7 places in Africa to see the Big Grey Giants - elephants, rhinos and hippos
- 5 top tips for skiing with a toddler
- A new take on the January blues
- 5 reasons to discover the beautiful Atacama Desert
- The ultimate escape in Burma
- 10 surrealistic South American travel hotspots
- Luxury travel news this week
- 7 reasons for extending your stay in Quito
- 5 of the most amazing star beds in South Africa
- Hot happenings in Denmark in 2019
- Top 5 ways to unwind in the Sunshine State
- Travel video of the week: Virgin Galactic tourism spaceship
- See Africa from a different perspective on a boat-based safari
- Top 5 ski spa properties to visit this season
- Top 10 things to do in Seattle
- The top places to visit in 2019 according to Rough Guides
- Top 10 most family friendly beach holiday destinations in Europe
The headlines of Very International People
Watch Virgil Abloh's Louis Vuitton Men's Runway Show Live
Tune in above to watch a live stream of Virgil Abloh's Louis Vuitton Men's runway show in Paris, Thursday at 8:30 a.m. EST. Homepage trends, news and people shaping the...
Singer Miley Cyrus denies her pregnancy rumour: I am not 'egg-xpecting'
Solo New York to Profile New Bag Collections at CES 2019
Solo New York a leading, urban-inspired designer of backpacks, totes, duffels, briefs, and sleeves, announces its lineup for CES 2019, where the brand will be featuring a sharp...
Meghan Markle Wore a Thing: Sequined Roland Mouret Gown Edition
Ever since announcing her engagement to Prince Harry, the world's eyes have been fixed on Meghan Markle - and her style. We'll be following the Meghan Markle Effect™ with our...
ICP Is Hiring An Associate Manager, Event Marketing In New York, NY
COMPANY: International Cosmetics & Perfumes TITLE: Associate Manager, Event Marketing REPORTS TO: Director, Event MarketingFLSA: ExemptLOCATED: NYC OfficeSTART DATE: April 2019...
Sarah Paulson Wore a Puffy-Sleeve Red Dress, and Now I Want One, Too
Red carpets and movie premieres have always been the place for celebrities to show off their unique senses of style, and 2019 is no different. We've seen a ton of chic and...
Meghan Markle Was Fat-Shamed for Her Pregnancy & Her Response Was Perfect
The Duchess of Sussex is OK with being called a “fat lady.” Meghan Markle reacted to being fat-shamed for her pregnancy, and her response was classy AF. The 37-year-old was...
Meghan Markle Wore a Thing: $35 H&M Maternity Dress Edition
Art Stage Singapore 2019 cancelled just days before opening
Has The Queen Ever Eaten Pizza? Kate Middleton's Response
I can't even tell you how many brilliant things there are here: Kate's reaction to cheese and cucumber pizza; George learning about space in school - and best of all the little...