Africa's most exciting new openings for 2019
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say: Africa is the most exciting luxury destination in the world right now. The influx of investment in infrastructure, new flight routes, ground breaking conservation projects, and increased attention from the international media are putting the countries of East and Southern Africa in particular on...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "A Luxury Travel"
- Sun, sea and sand in Provence
- The world's top 5 luxury rail journeys
- Top 5 reasons to visit Cefalù in Sicily
- Top 5 courses for a luxury ladies' golf trip in Scotland
- 7 reasons why Italy should be your next multi-generational holiday destination
- Discover Lake Titicaca
- A definition of ‘luxury travel' and ‘luxury travelers'
- Luxury travel news this week
- 5 reasons to book with a resort-approved ski school
- 5 modern-day African festivals
- 10 reasons why you need to visit Colombia now
- Egypt's Red Sea Riviera: 5 luxurious Somabay hotels
- All that glitters is gold: some of the world's most spectacular gold landmarks
- 10 cookery schools to discover around the world
- 5 resorts perfect for a halal friendly family Summer trip
- Top 6 beaches in Mallorca
- Top 5 funky hotels in Cape Town
- The best times to visit the 4 amazing worlds of Ecuador
- Ethical elephant tourism in Cambodia
- Highlights of the Greek Islands
The headlines of Very International People
Courting New Spaces
U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis will host the Men's Final Four, its first time hosting any round of the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament. In November, the stadium hosted a...
You Won't Recognize Chrissy Teigen With This '80s-Style Hair
It's hard to keep up with all of Chrissy Teigen's power moves, whether it be a brilliant clap back to internet trolls or a stunning red carpet look. But this week, she managed...
Illesteva Is Hiring A Store Manager In Newbury, Boston
Illesteva is a boutique eyewear brand founded in response to a need for classic eyewear with a downtown New York aesthetic. We are seeking a proactive Store Manager to manage...
Tom Ford Elected the New CFDA Chairman
The Council of Fashion Designers of America has officially elected Tom Ford to be its chairman, effective January 1, 2020. Ford is the 11th designer to hold the position...
Yes, Tokyo Fashion Week Is a Thing, and There Have Been Some Wild Runway Looks
Just when we all thought we'd seen the last fall/winter runway, Japan said, “ Psych! ” In case you weren't aware , Tokyo Fashion Week 2019 is happening right now, and I have to...
Victoria's Secret Swim Is Back, But Only For People Under A Certain Size
The relaunched line features new patterns and old beauty standards.
Must Read: ThredUp Reports Resale Will Outpace Fast Fashion, What Revenue...
These are the stories making headlines in fashion on Tuesday. ThredUp reports that resale will outpace fast fashion The fashion resale market is exploding, growing 21 times...
The world's cleanest airlines revealed: Japan's ANA is No1
In a survey, passengers rated the standards and quality of the cleanliness on board aircraft in several different areas. Seven airlines that made the top ten cleanest were all...
See What Everyone Wore to the 'Daily Front Row' Fashion Awards
Traditional awards season may have come and gone, but on Sunday evening, those who are responsible for making the stars look their best during those many red carpet appearances...
GIRLS. GIRLS. GIRLS. Is Seeking Interns In New York, NY
GIRLS. GIRLS. GIRLS. stands at the forefront of the movement to support strength in womanhood and embrace women of all races, sizes and ages. GIRLS. GIRLS. GIRLS. represents a...