10 good intentions for A Luxury Travel Blog in 2019. plus your suggestions, please!
Happy New Year! We hope all our readers have had a very Merry Christmas and are looking forward to the year ahead. We also want to thank you for your past support and take this opportunity to share with you some of our plans for the site for the year ahead. 2019 is set to...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "A Luxury Travel"
- 5 fine dining experiences in Amsterdam
- 5 ways to find a new-found love for Paris
- Luxury travel news this week
- A Spring family holiday in Provence
- Top 5 hot tubs in the Alps
- What to expect from Ecuador's Amazon rainforest
- Antonio Banderas elevates the fine arts credentials of his native Malaga
- Luxury resorts and vegan food in Phu Quoc
- 9 of the best California theme parks
- Unmissable events taking place in Athens
- Travel video of the week: Hidden secrets of Easter Island
- What places can you see without a cruise in the Galapagos?
- Top 7 places in Africa to see the Big Grey Giants - elephants, rhinos and hippos
- 5 top tips for skiing with a toddler
- A new take on the January blues
- 5 reasons to discover the beautiful Atacama Desert
- The ultimate escape in Burma
- 10 surrealistic South American travel hotspots
- Luxury travel news this week
- 7 reasons for extending your stay in Quito
The headlines of Very International People
Toss up these yushengs for the upcoming Lunar New Year
Whether you like eating yu sheng, or not, there's something about the tossing and shouting auspicious greetings that adds to the festive spirit of Lunar New Year. It's a...
Bruno Sialelli of Loewe is now Lanvin's new Creative Director
Jetstar passenger's fury after being served $9 egg and lettuce sandwich that...
Howard Priestley wasn't expecting great things when he purchased a sandwich on a flight from Bali to Perth last year, but what he found was even worse than expected.
Report: Deciem Founder Brandon Truaxe Has Passed Away
Fashionista has obtained information from a source reporting that Deciem founder Brandon Truaxe, who served as the company's co-CEO until October of 2018, passed away over the...
Dior Couture Turned the Runway Into a Circus Ring for Spring 2019
In the seasons since her official debut as creative director of Dior for Spring 2017, designer Maria Grazia Chiuri has made a repeated and concerted effort to, as her first...
British Airways to paint Boeing 747 with retro design
The aircraft will be painted in a classic British Overseas Airways Corporation design dating from the 1964-1974 era. It is due to arrive at Heathrow next month.
Virgil Abloh's First Ad Campaign for Louis Vuitton Men's Is Here
It was just last summer that Virgil Abloh debuted his first collection for Louis Vuitton on the runway, and on Monday, he unveiled the ad campaign to match. Made up of three...
Balmain's return to couture, Paris Fashion Week Men's highlights, and more...
In the midst of all the hubbub surrounding Paris Fashion Week Men's and Haute Couture, there was an event that caused a shift in the Instagram hierarchy: an egg dethroned Kylie...
Alaska Airlines diversion over burning smell on plane leads to 30-hour...
Alaska Airlines passengers say they were stuck in a 30-hour travel nightmare for a journey flight that would ordinarily take under seven hours on Saturday.
Shipwreck on beach more than 120 years after doomed voyage
The doomed Sea King sank on a perilous voyage from Cardiff to Brazil in 1896, laden with 1,900 tonnes of coal. Remains from the ship are now thought to have washed ashore in Wales.