Ed Gamble: ‘As a child I was a human dustbin. I'd eat every morsel'
4 days ago - By The Guardian
The comedian and new Great British Menu judge on the horror of the children's menu, a surprise encounter with Jamie Oliver's pants and a lockdown barbecue obsession I think about food 80% of the time. I guess the other 20% is sleeping. My favourite episodes of Off Menu [Gamble's food and drink podcast with fellow comedian James Acaster] are the ones that just spin off into ridiculous stories, or dig down into how weird people are. Serge from the band Kasabian said when he was growing up, he couldn't eat food if there was a magician on the telly. No one's ever said that. Then he says: “I...
Read more ...
The headlines of Very International People
The world's smallest national park
It's home to 16,000 trees, 50 free-range tortoises and no people
Bronx native Cardi B offers to pay fire victim burial costs
Cardi B has offered to pay the burial costs for all 17 people killed in a fire in a New York City high-rise
Norse Atlantic cleared for U.S. flights
The Norway-based carrier expects to start transatlantic service sometime this spring.
These Euphoria Fan Theories Explain the Meaning of Nate's Episode 2 Pool Fantasy
Of course there is some Freud involvement.
Astrophotographer risks going blind in a bid to capture stunning image of Venus
Andrew McCarthy, from Arizona, US, takes some of the most striking and detailed images of astronomical objects, and shares them online as Cosmic Background.
How the world's richest are spending their billions post-Covid
As travel restrictions relax, the world's richest are able to enjoy their wealth, with exotic getaways in luxury homes. FEMAIL reveals how the richest are spending their billions
Old railroad car is transformed into a one-of-a-kind Airbnb in Iowa
The CR Station Train Caboose Airbnb near the town of Decorah, in Iowa, is a former caboose - a type of American railroad car that is used to carry crew on a freight train...
Sports Turf Managers Association Rebrands With New Name, Logo
The Sports Turf Managers Association has rebranded as the Sports Field Management Association in a move to align better with its membership makeup and further position the...
Pickleball, Golf Entertainment Venue Heading to Branson
Pickleball, a pro-style golf putting course, golf simulators and a regional restaurant and bar will be part of a new sports and entertainment destination in Branson, Missouri...
Ironman Announces 70.3 Triathlon in Augusta, Maine
The Ironman Group has announced that Augusta, Maine, will host the Ironman 70.3 Maine in 2022, with the event scheduled for July 31. Related Stories Ironman Announces 70.3...